Africa Digital Festival set to release the 2021 edition of the continent’s only list that recognises and celebrates 50 exceptional innovators in 50 countries promoting and accelerating Africa’s digital ecosystem.
The maiden edition of the Africa Digital Champions was released in 2020 during the peak of the COVID-19 Pandemic which a lot of feedback from all sectors of the digital ecosystem featuring names like;
- Rebecca Enonchong, from Cameroon, the CEO and Founder of AppsTech a leading enterprise solution company with a lot of inflence in the digital policy on the continent.
- Ricky Thompson from Uganda
- Nabou Fall representing Cote D’Ivoire
- Pedro Lopes who was the State secretary for Innovation of Cabo Verde
- Modou N’jie the digital policy expert and a Chapter lead for Startup Grind Banjul
The release of the Africa Digital Champions list is the beginning of activities leading to the Pan-African digital festival.
Who makes the list in 2021 and which innovation from which country is making a serious impact? We can’t wait as Africa Digital Festival announced on its Twitter handle that the official list will be out on August 4.